Book Your Rafting Trip
Rates are subject to change and increase during our peak rafting season (2nd Week in July – 3rd Week in August). Group discounts for Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, youth groups, church groups, and other large groups may be available. We are proud to offer all past and current service members and their families a 10% discount.
Please give us a call or fill out the form below for our rates and to reserve your spot today.
- Merge onto I-84 E toward The Dalles.
- Take the US-197 exit, EXIT 87, toward Dufur/Bend.
- Turn right onto US-197 South.
- After 1/4 mile at stop sign follow US-197 South to the left.
- Head 38 miles to Maupin on US-197 south.
- Once in town, cross the bridge over the Deschutes River
- Take a left turn, and we are the big barn with a giant red roof on your right.
- Merge onto US-97 N toward Redmond.
- After 42 miles turn right onto US-97 N.
- After 25 miles stay straight to go onto US-197 N. To Maupin. Continue to follow US-197 N.
- After 20 miles you will stay right on Bakeoven Rd. Do not cross the bridge.
- We are the big barn with a giant red roof on your right.
It's time to start planning
We would love to answer any questions you have about River Trails Rafting, the Deschutes, or how to prepare for your upcoming rafting trip.
Monday - Sunday
8am - 8pm
P.O. Box 309
Maupin, OR 97037